$40 Non-Refundable Application Fee
Please contact us for Payment Options. Fax completed application to: 651-578-2513 or email to: email@example.com Remember No Pets Allowed
Resident Selection Criteria
Please review the following rental criteria before submitting a rental application with Seasons Villas of Woodbury, MN.
As an equal opportunity housing provider, The Seasons Villas provides housing opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, status with respect to public assistance, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Application Fee is non-refundable.
1. Application Requirements. Your application must be filled out completely and accurately. An incomplete application may be rejected or not processed. Any misstatements or omissions made on your application, whether or not discovered before you move into the building, are grounds for denial of an application or termination of an existing lease. Information must be legible and verifiable. If information given on the application cannot be checked out and verified, this is a reason for rejection. Omission of information, such as an address or employer, may be grounds for rejection.
2. Identification. Every person over 18 must be screened and must provide a government-issued photo ID. Every person must have a valid Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number and be able to provide the actual social security card or tax identification paperwork if the screening raises any questions.
3. Business Relationship. The relationship between a landlord and tenant is a business relationship. A courteous and businesslike attitude is required from both parties. We reserve the right to refuse rental to anyone who is verbally abusive, swears, is disrespectful, makes threats, has been drinking, is argumentative, or in general displays an attitude at the time of the unit showing and application process that causes management to believe we would not have a positive business relationship.
4. Income Requirements. The Rental Application will not be accepted if the applicants do not have a combined household income equal to or greater than three times the monthly rent of the unit for which the applicant has applied (i.e. for monthly rent of $1335, combined income before tax must be at least $4,000).
5. Income Verification. Income must be verified through pay stubs, an employer letter, or prior years’ tax returns. Self-employed applicants will be required to show proof of income through copies of the previous year’s tax return. All other income, including self-employment, child support, maintenance, or other benefit payments (i.e. must be verifiable through reliable documentation, tax records, or third party verification.) An application will be denied if the source of income is not verifiable, reliable, and predictable.
6. Eviction Filings. The Rental Application may be denied if an applicant has any evictions on the applicant’s record.
7. Credit Requirements. The Rental Application will not be accepted if an applicant does not have an Experian, Equifax or TransUnion credit score of at least 675. If any agency reports a score less than 675, the application will be denied. Rental History Reports (RHR) conducts the screening and obtains the credit score from a consumer reporting agency.
8. Credit History. A positive credit history is required. An adverse bank or credit reference, high debts outstanding in relation to all available credit, past due or dishonored debt, accounts that are in collection or accounts that have been charged off, may be grounds for rejection or the imposition of additional conditions. Any unpaid housing debt, including unpaid utilities, is a basis for denial of an application or the imposition of additional conditions. An acceptance with additional conditions is in the sole discretion of Management. No application will be accepted or approved if there is a pending or open bankruptcy proceeding.
9. Housing History. The refusal of a prior landlord to give a reference, or a negative reference, may be grounds for rejection. A report of lease violations, or unpaid housing-related debt (including utilities) is a basis for denial. The Application may be denied if an applicant does not have positive housing references. We require the name and last known telephone number of each landlord/property manager/mortgage or contact for deed payee for each address you have had for the last three years. Roommate references are not acceptable. If the applicant has owned a home, then a reference from the applicant’s current or previous lender may be required.
Failure to provide the above information may result in a denial of your rental application or, in the sole discretion of Management, approval subject to additional conditions.
First Time Renters. In the case of first time renters, young people, or students, this requirement may be varied subject to additional requirements of management.
10. Criminal and Public Record History. Applicants who have a criminal history may be rejected. Other public records, including records or notices of disturbance conduct, nuisance, or violations of laws relating to conduct at rental housing will be considered and a record of violation, or other public record of disturbance conduct, may be grounds for denial.
11. Occupancy. Maximum number of residents equal to two persons per bedroom.
12. All applicants in the same household must be screened individually.* We do not accept co-signers.
*The standard per person non-refundable application fee is $40.00 per person. Higher fees may be charged, or additional fees may be due, if an applicant has lived in other states prior to the application and Seasons Villas of Woodbury must pay additional amounts to complete the necessary criminal and public record background checks in prior states of residence.